- OFI does not share any of your personal data with any other entity. Personal data includes information such as: name, physical addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, banking information, social security number.
- OFI does not collect your information from third-party sources. Instead OFI only collect your information as provided
voluntarily by you to OFI through telephone, mail, fax, email, or OFI's website.
- Users of OFI's system may invite their business colleagues/friends/family, like you, to join the system and use OFI's communications services. In this event, they may provide OFI with your email address. The use of such an email address will be to invite you to join; however, you will have the option of rejecting their invitation to join. Such information will only be stored temporarily by OFI.
- Once you have registered and voluntarily provided OFI with you information, OFI may use this to respond to your requests and payment requirements. OFI may also contact you about services and other reasons; however you will be able to request not to be contacted for such reasons.
- You may change your provided information by logging into OFI's site as a registered user.
- In the future, OFI may utilize cookies to enhance your experience with visiting OFI's website by
- The OFI website may provide links to
- OFI reserves the right to modify this
on OFI's website.